Monday, October 24, 2011

Mon., Oct. 24th

I'm tired of trying to come up with creative blog post titles.  No more!

I went by Fouraker's earlier and got some breakaway headers, some extra breadboards, & some electronics cleaner spray.  And a couple of D-cell batteries for my pencil sharpener at home.

Ray is still collecting data on the scope - this time with "Minimum" instead of "Amplitude" measurement; this could explain the discrepancies

We have a new volunteer from ME, Arianna.  Note to self: Add her to neutralino in a few days.

Pascal is here, he took some board measurements and I emailed him some mechanical drawings.  He says the team is meeting Reed Lambdin at CLC tomorrow at 3-something.  I probably can't join them but I reminded him some things to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment