Monday, December 5, 2011

Mon., Dec. 5th

Spoke with Dr. O'Neal about the possibility of saving my Spring salary money for summer.  This would also have the advantage of freeing up my computer in the lab for someone else to use.  I need to check with ECE first to see if they still want me to teach Digital Logic in the Spring.

Need to check whether the new 50 ohm cables arrived from Tektronix.  The PO was dispatched.  I called Tektronix and it looks like they haven't received it yet.  [ ] Need to call Purchasing tomorrow and make sure it was sent out, find out on what date, and maybe ask them if we can get a PDF of the PO.

The CTU is still running from this run that I started last week.  That's good that it didn't crash!  I should take a look at the data.  This was a run with <traim_alarm>=200e-9.  (Next I should try 50e-9, and maybe 25e-9.)

Copied the current log files (200 MB) to log folder, "C:\SHARED\Server Code\logs 2011-12-05" & started a new run.

No comments:

Post a Comment