Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tue., Jan. 3rd

First day back since break.

I don't seem to have my Spring semester timesheets yet.  Emailed Sonja to see if they are ready.

Some facilities people came by and cut away the loose pieces of flooring.

Bumped into Aarmondas this AM and reminded him to schedule the Python workshop soon.

Re: The Python presentation.  I found a printout of my old class inheritance diagram for the communication classes.  I couldn't find the file - it may be on my computer at hope.  I scanned the printout so I could include this in the presentation.  Continuing work on presentation.  Also added a class hierarchy diagram for the major classes in the communication subsystem (communicator, bridge, mainserver).

Brought in my pack of jumper bridges.  Used them to replace the jumper-wire loops we had previously on a couple of boards.

I also need to work on recommendations ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment