Friday, April 20, 2012

Fri., Apr. 20th

Did all night runs Weds. & Thurs. night.  No GPS time lock received even after all-night runs both nights. It occurred to me that maybe there was a reason why setting the time sets it 17 seconds behind?  I commented out that line and tried again and shortly afterwards we got a time lock.  This could have just been a coincidence; we need more testing.  I put the 17-second correction back in for now; we'll try again later.  Anyway I am letting the present run continue for a while.

Samad and David are here, I got them started working on designing the new OCXO board in PADS.  We basically finished and just have to do the CAM files.

Darryl is going to look through the Quartus design and try to pick up where Juan and Mike Dean left off.

Ray is getting barrel plug connectors at Fouraker's so we can make new longer power cables for the PMTs.

I need to re-order another OCXO chip....  That PO is in process now.

No comments:

Post a Comment