Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wed., Feb. 8th

Antony backed up the VirtualBox image on the center iMac.  He will also back up the entire disk of COSMICi (the Dell PC on my desk).

I cleaned up my desktop icons because I was tired of staring at the mess (they got scrambled a while back).

I am leaving shortly to go over to the Senior Design students' Detailed Design Review at COE (room A329), which starts at 3:30 pm.

After I get back, my plan is to continue working on the communication between the CTU GPSapp firmware and the central server.  Yesterday, I started the process of going through that interaction fixing some bugs.  After that I will add the server capability to try to configure the GPS in such a way that it will hopefully be able to acquire satellites.

Immediate next thing to do in the CTU firmware:
  • [ ] Eliminate UNK_CMD error in response to WIFI_STARTING and WIFI_READY messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment